Sunday, July 13, 2008

Up and Coming!

Here it is! The new family site! It's still up and coming but give me more time and it will all come together nicely. Dad, Mom and I went to Mary's home today to look at some of Grandpas things. We came across a couple of photo albums. We decided to take them home so that we could copy them to a disc for everyone. If you have photos you'd like to share, feel free to email them to me. I'm going to make a family slideshow to go on this blogsite. We can update it as time goes on. Also, if you have any suggestions/ideas, please let me know. I'm really good at navigating a blog but I have limited knowledge in general about computers. I will do my best to figure things out and get put together what everyone would like to see. Just a side note, blogs can be turned into books. So I think it would be great for everyone to keep this going so that we can have an extened family book to pass on to our children one day. It's almost like a family journal with pictures!!!
We love everyone and hope that we can see you all again soon! Feel free to email me at celeste_tani@hotmail.com!

Love you!
Celeste

No comments: